ad

10.9.12

We Have Met the Enemy, and He is NOT Us!

Here, I'd like you to meet some people who cannot smell their own spiritual B.O.  That is a not uncommon human malady, and among people of the political Left it assumes a localized form which I call gauche nez. So observe the Vancouver street segments in GWW's video below. Note the shabby lies and rancid idiocies of those male collaborationists, and how they tuck and skeedaddle when the copps show up:



 I wouldn't quite call them "feminazis". Femi-bolsheviks would hit closer to the mark, don't you think so?

You know what? It occurs to me that if you simply omitted the "Voice4Men" URL, those wankers would have no warrant (by their own involuted sphincter logic) for tearing the posters down. So clearly, they are attacking the messenger.

But are they also attacking the message? All right, I would make those people an offer. Well no, more like a challenge. I would say to them, "If we replace the URL with the URL of a website that you would create, would you then agree to the message of the poster, and show solidarity by posting it under your own name?"

I'm pretty sure they would not rise to this challenge. In fact, I am virtually certain of it. I know perfectly well that deep down, the very idea that men have human rights -- and especially the right to speak up as men in a political way -- agitates these people to the brink of hysteria.

Well, let's just say it sticks in their craw!

Yes, at the mere suggestion that MEN HAVE HUMAN RIGHTS, these people get irrationally angry. And in the future, as things heat up, they will even get violently angry. I know it wouldn't take much before they'd swing those boxcutters at flesh instead of paper.

 I wish I had been there in person, to have some mind-fucking fun with them, Fidelbogen style! Yup. I'd give my boxcutter tongue a workout at their expense, all right. Although that could be dangerous unless I wore suitable protective clothing. Maybe I could borrow a chain-mail shirt from one of those "Creative Anachronism" people, to wear under my customary hoody.

But you know what I say?

Feminists must control themselves.

THERE IS NO EXCUSE FOR FEMINIST VIOLENCE!

Now here is a link to the Agent Orange files:

agentorangefiles.com/


Postscript:  The following comment appeared on this post:
"Fidelbogen:
I've been thinking about this a lot lately, and watching these White Knights in the video is confirming it: I'm starting to believe that pro-feminist men are actually MORE dangerous and irrational than feminist women.

"I don't doubt for one moment any more that any potential feminist regime could fill legions of inquisitors and enforcers out of males like the guys in this video."

No comments:

pages listed by date