ad

17.12.12

My Most Hated Video



This video, titled "Feminism Equals Female Supremacism" seems to have scorched a very sensitive enemy nerve -- why, I even got a private hate message along with the unusually large number of downvotes! And one commenter, who evidently can't tell the difference between "feminist" and "female", described the video as "a spate of misogyny". Well if I am attracting THAT much kneejerk hostility I must be doing something right, and that seems like a great reason for reposting. At this stage, anything which provokes feminist fear and guilt is just what the doctor ordered. I mean, who knows? It might prove therapeutic for them if it will force them to get to the bottom of those feelings and sort their stuff out.

Feminism equals female supremacism.

Female supremacism equals feminism. 

How much simpler can we make it?

No comments:

pages listed by date