ad

14.2.13

Jesse Powell Halfway Agrees With Me

Jesse Powell, a person of some notoriety, is what I will call a "gynocentric traditionalist". (Apologies to Bernard Chapin for using the word "traditionalist", but in this case context makes the meaning clear.)  And Mr. Powell has adapted a segment of my own thinking for his particular use. He writes about it here:

http://femininemystiquetwra.wordpress.com/2013/02/13/gynocentrism-explained/

Jesse Powell has assimilated my brief discussion of gynocentrism and gynonormativism in exactly the manner I would have predicted. He has pounced on it, and re-purposed it for a very different agenda. And you know what? I'm fine with that. I don't even care. I am looking at the chess game several moves ahead, and it all dovetails into my plans as elegantly as I could wish! 

So give Jesse Powell's blog post (at the Feminine Mystique blog) a slow, careful read, and you will be pretty well up to speed about the stressful left-right dynamic that is currently developing within the non-feminist revolution. And I am talking to everybody when I say that, including feminist readers. Especially feminist readers!

One more thing. Jesse Powell claims that "men's rights activists" are seeking "equality". Actually, it is more complex than that, but I reckon Mr. Powell has not picked up on the nuances yet.

No comments:

pages listed by date