ad

13.12.11

Christmas Time, Tree time| Christmas Tree Inspiration








So it's that magical time of year again where all the Christmas tree's start appearing again. As someone who is very proud of her tree decorating skills, and see's herself as being creative I love nothing more than admiring other peoples Christmas trees.

This evening I was lucky enough to be spending a few days at my family home, so was there in perfect time to help put the tree up. I love my dad's house at Christmas as it has an old fashioned vibe going on, everything is colorful, glittery and miss match, but yet cosy and heart-warming. We get a big real tree, and have lots of fun and arguments disputing when the tree is level and even. We then have a section each to ram as many baubles, beads and glitter on. I had such a great time with my little brother and sister, Dad and Step mum.

I've also Included a few pictures of my very different tree at my own flat in Newcastle. It's not quite the same, a bit more artificial and modern, but I still love it. 

How does everyone else decorate their tree? Modern, Traditional, miss match or minimalistic?

No comments:

pages listed by date