ad

16.12.11

The Versatile Blogger Award

I woke up this morning with a huge smile on my face, as I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award (my first award of any type, so super happy). It also makes it more special due to the fact I have only been writing this blog for a month, so to be admired and recognized this early on means a lot. Thanks

I was nominated by the lovely Natalie. Please check out her blog, she is a beautiful girl who does great reviews!


The Rules for this award are super simple: 
1. Thank the person who nominated you and give them a shout out on your blog with a link to their blog.
2. Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3. Send on the award to 15 other bloggers whose blogs that you appreciate and then let them know that they have won the award.



So here are the 7 random facts about me:

  1. I laugh way too much! I literally laugh when happy, nervous, excited, anything, but then a lot of the time I can't stop and end up in tears.
  2. I love animals. My mother used to work at an animal refuge, so a lot of the animals needed 24 hour care, meaning they would come home with her. So my house has always been full of many types of animals, such as baby hedgehogs, blind cats, reptiles, birds, 3 legged cats, and my favourite; a sheep (who used to think it was a dog, so would play fetch etc, and run around with my other dogs)
  3. I lived in France for half of this year, and it was the best time of my life. It had always been a dream of mine to live in France, so to actually do it was amazing!
  4. I am obsessed with France. I love all things French, and think I should of been born there.
  5. I speak 4 languages (some not very well, but I can understand them) English, French, Italian and Spanish.
  6. Christmas is my favourite time of year! I turn into an excitable child. I have had my decorations up since the 1st of December, and started my Christmas shopping in October.
  7. I have a very large family. Which is made even larger and more complicated due to my parents multiple marriages and divorces.
I nominate:


Thank-you again. I hope you learnt a bit more about me via my random facts.

No comments:

pages listed by date