ad

12.12.11

Moving Moles Aka Beauty Spots| Fake Beauty Spots

My beauty spot above my right eye :)
(Please excuse the really old picture)
Moving places: On Saturday evening Kelly Rowland's beauty spot had moved in a matter of hours
Moving places: On Saturday evening Kelly Rowland's beauty spot had moved in a matter of hoursSo thankfully I am blessed with a lovely mole on my face, which I call my beauty spot. I do not mind my little mole, it is in a discreet area, and I like it.

I share this information with you due to the fact that recently thanks to the lovely Miss Kelly Rowland, fake beauty spots are becoming more popular. She has been seen throughout X Factor UK with a fake beauty spot on her lovely face. It has been very obvious as she likes to move this beauty spots location, from her lip, to her cheek, to her other cheek, back to her lip.

I personally do not use the fake beauty spot, and my friends do not either. Although I have do know a couple of people who have cleverly disguised a spot as a beauty spot with the clever use of some eyeliner.

So I would like to hear from you lovely ladies on your opinions about this beauty trick. Is is something you have done before, if so what products did you use to ensure said spot did not end up as a smear at the end of the evening. Or if you think it is ridiculous?

No comments:

pages listed by date