ad

12.11.12

A Temptation to Bittersweet "Misogyny"



Roughly speaking, what Stardusk says about "women" in this video, I will say about "feminism".  In fact, I have been saying it for years. I do indeed make a distinction between female and feminist. However Stardusk, and a  fast-growing number of other men, are prepared to write off female nature as a fundamentally mercenary nature. That is, they believe that "feminism" is actually female nature itself. They're a tad bit harsh that way, aren't they?

But you know what? I plan to remain agnostic upon that question. I do not pretend to know if feminism is the macro-political expression of a mercenary female nature. So I am leaving open the gate of possibility to any female individual anywhere who wants to walk through it, and by walking through it prove that guys like Stardusk and Barbarosssaaa are wrong.

Furthermore, I am waiting and watching for a cultural trend among women. Will women rise to the occasion. . . or won't they? I reckon time will tell. . . .won't it?

But in case anybody wonders, I am a pessimist, I think we are screwed, and I think that Fempocalypse in one form or another is on its way. I reallly do. And yet, ironically, I proceed as if there is hope, because no matter how hopeless things look, hope is always at least as rational as despair -- if not more so.

No comments:

pages listed by date