ad

11.7.13

Fidelbogen Post on Men's Rights Edmonton Blog

I have written an article for the Men's Rights Edmonton blog, concerning false rape accusation and the present political shit storm going on in Canada. I don't expect this piece of mine will do feminist blood pressure any favors. I thought about posting the article here also, but I have decided to send you there to read it. I want to give the folks in Edmonton all the traffic I can. So, here is the link. Enjoy:

http://www.mensrightsedmonton.com/dont-be/

By the way, I am an official member of Men's Rights Edmonton, even though I live in Washington state, am only one-quarter Canadian, and have never been any closer to Edmonton than Lethbridge. But, the Edmonton people tell me I'm an official member anyway. I am honored! :(

No comments:

pages listed by date