ad

1.11.13

"Equality" is Bullshit!

I share the following short quote because it is, well . . . awesome:
"We heuristically compare politically salient attributes and call two people "equal" when we should be using the word "congruent under the context I flat out made up." One who seeks "equality" without sharing what the hell he means has no idea what he wants, but feels that people will like him if he squawks "Equality! Equality!"
"This abuse of language makes conversation with feminist zealots nearly impossible, but you know that. I'm preaching to the choir at this point".
Ahhhh yes! Here is somebody who says exactly what I am saying, and have been saying for years - that the entire notion of so-called "equality" is BULLSHIT. It is impossible to be either for OR against "equality", because there is literally nothing to BE for or against.  Anywhere outside the realm of mathematics, it is a null concept and a non-thing! That's right, I will say it again, but louder:

"Equality" is a null concept and and a non-thing.

The quote which I shared above is from a non-feminist chap who answers to the name of Victor Zen. At last I have met my match! Victor is more intellectual than I am, and uses more big words than I do, as the quote illustrates!

Oh..but I know precisely what he is talking about! ;-)

More on-the-money thoughts about "equality", HERE:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AfMisSDfPwg

No comments:

pages listed by date