ad

23.9.13

Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake Review

 

illmasaqua eyebrow cake review055illmasqua eyebrow cakeillmasqua eyebrow cake reviewillmasqua eyebrow liner review

I’ve had this post lined up for some time now and have never actually got round to posting it! the photos are that old that I have actually moved house since! Anyways it’s always better than never!

So back in May Illamasqua had a special 50% off sale for one day only as a celebration for reaching 50,000 followers. As a result us beauty bloggers went a little mad and bought everything it seems! I bought the Illamasqua Eurydice Lipstick and this Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake.

As many of you will know I am loyal to my Soap and Glory Archery Eyebrow Pencil, in fact I loved it so much it was my first ever YouTube video. So I took a risk and decided to try out what Illamasqua had to offer in the way of eyebrow options as my Soap and Glory pencil was finally running out.

I went for the eyebrow pallete in a dark grey colour, no I do not have grey eyebrows but I do have black ones and thought that if I bought the black shade it may look too dramatic and I would be in danger of being in Scouse-Brow territory.

The formula of the Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake is very pigmented and has a good staying power. So much so that I have to be extra careful when applying it as it can be difficult to get off if I accidently go over my natural eyebrow. I apply it first thing in the morning and am pleased to say that it doesn’t fade or slip off my face throughout the day. It blends well into my black eyebrows and even Matt had commented saying that the Illamasqua Eyebrow Cakes looks more natural than my trusty Soap and Glory Archery Eyebrow Pencil. I am yet to decide which is my favourite, as I do love the Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake, however it is a little more pricey than the Soap and Glory Eyebrow Pencil. However I have had the Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake for over 5 months now and I’ve barely made a dint in it, so it is very long lasting!

Have you ever tried the Illamasqua Eyebrow Cake? Or are you also loyal to the Soap and Glory Archery Pencil? What other eyebrow products would you recommend?

No comments:

pages listed by date