ad

24.9.13

Wednesdays Workout| Tone It Up Frisky Fall Challenge

 

tone it up frisky falStrive-for-progress-not-perfection-554x433

It’s the start of a new season, my favourite one… Autumn! I love the change in weather, the crisp cool mornings, the changing colours of the leaves, the cosy evenings in front of a fire, and all the cute accessories… hello gloves, hats, scarves and boots!

Anyways, although this post isn’t a single workout as it normally is, it’s a whole workout plan and schedule free for you for the next 6 weeks! The Tone It Up girls have embraced the change of season and created a new Frisky Fall Challenge for their followers. Their challenges are basically a workout plan and schedule to follow with free workouts and tips, and the option of paying for their nutritional guide. I haven’t bought the guide but do love their workouts. But what I love most is the community they create. Those who participate in Tone It Up very often have Instagram and Twitter accounts solely for Tone It Up purposes, they “check in” each time they do a workout; so take pictures of their run or calories burnt, and share the meals they’ve eaten for that day. By searching the official hashtag on either Instagram or Twitter you can meet thousands of girls who are all supporting each other; it’s very motivating!

I attempted their Bikini Series Challenge during the summer, but didn’t do fantastically, which is why I’m going to give it my all during the #FriskyFall Challenge. The challenge is for 6 weeks and runs from Monday just passed to Halloween… so we’ll all look great in our fancy dress costumes!

To follow the challenge Tone It Up say you are to complete each workout challenge they give- everyday; check-in once you have completed it; journal your nutrition; and workout in the morning at least 4 times a week.  To keep us motivated the Tone It Up girls also hand out prizes to those who continually check-in.

I’m very much aiming for progress not perfection. It’s always about taking baby steps for me, as if I tackle too much I become overwhelmed and unmotivated when I fail. So I have set my goals for the next 6 weeks with this in mind. My goals are;

  • BootyCall Morning Workout at least 5 times a week
  • Complete the #100ByHalloween Challenge- Run 100 miles by Halloween.
  • Meal Prep every Sunday
  • Each completely clean 5 days out of 7 (Massive goal for me, who very often grazes on snacks/ treats I shouldn’t)

I’m joining in on the challenge and I imagine loyal Tone It Up girl Jayne Becca will be also. If you fancy it please let me know and we can support each other! If you’re unsure, give the hashtags #FriskyFall #100ByHalloween #ToneItUp #TIU a search on Instagram or Twitter and see how motivating challenges and communities such as these can be!

I hope you take up the challenge. It’s only for 6 weeks… imagine how good you will feel and how amazing you will look after 6 weeks commitment to a new workout schedule!

No comments:

pages listed by date