ad

1.9.13

Violence against men is not taken seriously! Want proof?

I recently sent out a Twitter tweet announcing "Stop Violence Against Men Day", and got a long, swift and vicious string of responses unlike anything I have EVER seen in all my days on Twitter. These people were mocking the very IDEA of violence against men, or declaring that "Fidelbogen is a dick", or some combination thereof. A few snarky jokes were made about "MRAs", probably under the assumption that I, Fidelbogen, am an MRA myself. (As you know, I am not. ;-)

But if I am not mistaken, nervous laughter is a common way for people to patch over an uneasy conscience.

Anyhow, it's damning evidence any way you look at it. I am reminded of the Vancouver postering campaign where the feminists became rabidly angry at the slogan that "men's rights are human rights".

Are you starting to see a pattern here? If you suggest that men have human rights, or that violence against men should be stopped, people will become furiously angry, and mock you, and call you abusive names.

Ye Gods, we're talking about HALF THE HUMAN RACE here!! Do these "liberal" asshats have no moral conscience whatsoever? Yes, the cultural root of anti-male violence and misandry is laid bare in these responses, and if we truly wish to help men we must strike the root! So our first priority is to shine a disinfecting sunlight into these dark places.

Dollars to donuts these are the very same fuckwads who scream that "misandry doesn't exist"!

But here,  have a look for yourself:

https://twitter.com/fidelbogen/status/373993723547250688

If you are on Twitter, I encourage you to send out your own Stop Violence Against Men Day tweet. Oh, and please use the same hash tags that I have used, so you'll be fishing in the same pond. So to speak.

All right, here are the hashtags I used. #mensrights #fem2 #misandry

I'm wondering, since these people appear to condone violence against men, does that mean they condone violence against "men of color"? That would make them. . .what, now? Racists?

No comments:

pages listed by date